Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Best Outcome [Rev]

Aha, finally I know why the Lord and Master 
of the Crocodile Castle’s been so unhappy 
for three years in a row - and so I can pray 
for the best outcome. After all the atheists 
& agnostics have had their say; I don’t know 
what is the Power when I pray - but despite 
their direst predictions, my invocations are 
heard - I suppose it is because I’m a real 
pain when concerned, so upon asking for 
protection of my comrades I know the best 

Outcome will be realised; and as my sis the 
haughty Duchess on her cloud of peppery-
tongued anger and her Petruschka, the very 
marvellous puppet of Russian theatre, are 
visiting real soon, I think it would be a boon 
if I can use my enforced bus voucher to go 
down to the Cape and return with their help,
or vice versa, go down with them and return 
to home with the voucher, whatever the final 
solution; it would make up for my losing the 

Money only to be redeemed by a bus trip; so 
“Here I go, singing low Bye, bye sweetheart” 
“I’m leaving on a bus trip, don’t know when 
I’ll be home again” chocoholic mom and dad 
will feed me the best chocolaty sweets; how 
great that is, still having parents being 55 
myself; let me dream on this & create such 
a great experience with the Duchess and 
her cute Petruschka - while the Lord and 
Master of The Crocodile Castle refuses 

To budge, of course….

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...