Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Isn’t That Grand [Rev.]

You unburdened your soul, telling me once again
how your suffering my house decorating takes so
much effort; my reply’s to lessen your pain, taking
down all my silver glitter bows that offend, storing
white lace, snowflakes, removing crystal glasses
and flowers from the deadpan black fireplace


Restoring a pristine blandness, calming your soul,
affording chances for new thinking why you can’t
face life with me about - my ideas driving you to
distraction, without imbibing you would not be able
to stand this - then you ask what’s wrong with your
brand of bland romance, your excellent character I


Reply, deserves my accolades, your dealing with
our son wasting your cash earns respect, & when
your soul-problems are solved - one of myriad
probabilities befalling one of our alternate selves -
you’ll appreciate how your faithful old mate always
praised your best qualities - now isn't that grand?

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...