Friday, February 12, 2016

Miniature Rainbows [Rev]

Stuck here in time with a wound on my arm
Alice thought, with the Duchess on her way,
in my hand Petruschka’s gift, a paperweight
I think is great - a beautiful transparent key-
ring and silver glitter for my Duchess & her
crystal consciousness, a weighted table net

covering for dishes when her entertainment
requires such finesse, a lovely book for the
Queen of Hearts, an illustrated treasure that
I found difficult to part from - all presented in
white & silver gift wrap; I can’t wait to hand
these over hoping that my love shines in the

gesture, may our meeting be blessed and
may they have adventures & challenges &
then rest peacefully content; their presence
seems such an unexpected joy, time & place
still have to be determined to suit all parties,
may fences be mended such that they will

feel welcome where my prismatic crystals
shine in miniature rainbows…

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...