Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Crocodile Princess [Rev]

With a box on my chair - the friendly one, not that menacing threat 
with four attacking claws rolling on one wheel towards me to prick 
my feet & scratch my legs ‘til I bleed; my back support is strapped
to my waist & I’m sitting down, my computer screen high, keeping 
neck-vertebrae safe - feet burning from standing in the morning, & 
scrubbing in the bath to change my barefoot Achilles heels into the
delicate pink feet seen in advertisements

Work on Boegoeberg reminds of sounds like Kelkiewyn, Kokkewiet, 
Bokmakierie & Piet-My-Vrou; a complainant’s endless list of injuries
suggests he protests too much - how can whole districts suddenly 
become predators & attack like a pack of wolves in central Siberia - 
what did this whining guy do to arouse a large rural group’s ire such 
they prevented him enjoying his right as a human being to water all 
the time. I always suspect provocation when one person claims to 

Be an innocent victim, decrying a whole group of evildoers; I wrestle 
his letter to the ground, reading between the lines, if NOBODY is on 
this man’s side he has alienated everyone; let’s relay tragic words of 
this tortured soul to sing his litany of self-justified accusation against 
the people sharing Planet Earth with him - let me finish this text and 
construct a production sheet to inform micro-managed Government 
of my every breath which is the Politicians’ way to count pennies as

Billions are unaccounted; I fought Portuguese terms to the ground 
& discovered Spanish is a big train smash even though my alternate 
selves came through from the stars and chipped in while they let me 
live in this universe as a happy crocodile who went to lunch crooning 
“The Hills Are Alive” to herself - practically feeling the perfect Mary
Poppins’ sparks - whirling around London’s Chimneys; a Crocodile 
Princess is in the sky with her, too happy to stay on the ground…

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...