Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Adding My Tears…

It’s raining
feel like adding my tears, it is so
depressing sitting here, finished my book –
though I try with all my might, can’t lift my mind
out of the darkness inside, closed the door on
the book’s light, left my soul at home, living as
an empty spirit without becoming a dream is too
much, looking for a vision on the Internet, nothing
resonates with this moment in time, my own story
has been infused with new life by the book
I finished today, yet I’m limited to my physical
existence right now - cannot transcend this
moment pf claustrophobic catatonia by
taking mental flights

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...