Thursday, January 29, 2009

Blow the Universe Away

In an act of defiance I refused to fill out the
form required for official travels, tomorrow I
must hand it in, feeling even less inclined to
do so, why do I make life miserable for myself?

If I don’t fill it in and I am sent somewhere and
cannot go, my boss will be angry; yet the meek
way in which everybody accepted to do it still
makes me angry, if only I could become

Master of my own fate and subdue the rebel living
in my body, my life would be so much easier… I’m
not in the mood to do anything I should, I have
neither warm inspiration nor cold motivation

Feeling bored and listless, to sit at my desk tomorrow
seems like a death sentence – what’s wrong with me,
why can’t I become an acolyte of John C. Maxwell,
accepting my duty stoically?

According to him emotions are there to be ignored
and overcome, according to my guru, emotions are
given for fun - I’m a fun person; all this ignoring and
killing emotion isn’t working for me

Let’s hang Maxwell and everybody who preaches
morality, let’s live one perfect day - then blow
the universe away!

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...