Thursday, January 8, 2009

No More Pictures - Why?

Blogspot has decided not to allow me posting
pictures no more, maybe because I'm not using
the spot correctly, just for personal archives
instead of interacting with all people alive,
such is the price to pay to learn "no man
or woman is an island"... and as I posted,
an advertisement came up - "Show off your
fans - show the world who reads you" - good
grief, bragging to your fans about your fans
being a fan and fanning and flaffing - um, I
can't, I hope to win the attendance of discar-
nate entities and angels and fairies and I
can't post pictures of them any more...

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...