Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I’ll Never Die…

I suppose the best strategy is to read the books
I found in the library: The Power Of Crystals,
harnessing Crystal Energy to Revitalize my Life –
by Denise Whichello Brown – published by Silverdale
Books, 2002 – CARING for crystals is a lot of work –
then USING crystals on the Chakras – the Red Earth
Chakra stands for Survival and Security, if imbalanced
we are not grounded without a strong physical will to be
on the earth plane - Oh no, I can’t seem to escape the
earth plane at all, I have too much strength, courage and
stamina – I’ll never die if life continues this way!

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...