Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Confessions Of An Aficionado…

27 January 2009 –
…of culinary delights…
There, I have blown it, ate a healthy breakfast
at the Wimpy and the factory in my brain closed
down for the day, the machines responsible for
ethics and duty completely swamped by a
chemical soup leaving a Phineas Gage clone
in its place, bereft of interest and responsibility,
kept standing only by a genetic predisposition
towards pride only, unwilling to divulge to others
the extent of the damage done by eating a
breakfast of muesli and fresh fruit in an attempt
to counter the effect of eating badly prepared
restaurant meat last night, now life is become
a fight against nihilism and lassitude...

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...