Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Burying My Head

My system cannot process maize which I ate
yesterday, today I feel like crying and burying
my head under a blanket - it makes sense why
my ancestors, the dinosaurs, died out trying to
survive on a diet of wheat and maize

Dinosaurs probably committed suicide under the
deep depression caused by food intolerance - I
can’t prove this, but the compression in my head
is terrible so I become irresponsible – usually this
absurd idea makes me laugh, but

Nothing works right now, a breakfast of oily fries and
a thousand year old Frankfurter which the Wimpy
must have dug out of the tundra only worsened
the situation, no pill helps, I must suffer the con-
sequences of my wild indulgence

The food allergy takes all my energy, no wonder
I never get around to doing the really interesting
stuff by which other people entertain themselves!

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...