Monday, January 16, 2012

Diary Notes: Monday 16/01/2012

1. The slight headache of this morning has now become
a vortex of discomfort in which I am twisting and turning
as pressure increases, all sense of responsibility lost, I’m
forced to see a doctor for antibiotics to combat infection or
whatever other ailment is wreaking such havoc, I cannot
watch the screen, no coherent sentence forms as I read;
all I know is strangulation and suffocation and existing in
such a concentration camp situation means I am wasting
the minutes of my life in existential pain…

2. My attempt at altruism came to naught when the blood
blank vampires rejected my offering on the grounds that
72 hours before donating no medication may be taken -
the migraine pill I took this morning disqualifies me and
thus I cannot realize any philanthropic desire to be of
service to my fellow man

Frontal brain lobes have closed down, I am reduced to
the reptilian brain stem which reacts with fight and flight
to stimuli, I shall see the quack on Wednesday to tame
the rebellious brain cells refusing to fire even when
lots of serotonin is secreted, complaints would mess
up the evening at home

Now I must suppress these problems and lift my chin,
nose in the air, wearing an all-encompassing grin…

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...