Thursday, January 12, 2012

Cannot Be Comforted

Have not given myself permission to worry, but
no amount of self-discipline can stop me from
being terribly unhappy about Tiaan feeling ill –
nausea and vomiting until his hernia started
bleeding - just wanted everything perfect for
my son undergoing a small procedure closing
an opening as big as a golf ball

His dad took him to emergency, though I trust all
will be well, I dislike what is happening here, hate
that he has to go through this horrible experience
my book says there is advantage in every situation,
maybe we gain wisdom through suffering, but a
mother cannot be comforted when watching
her children face such challenges

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...