Monday, September 10, 2012

Desire Itself Is Joy



Just HAVING a DESIRE is marvellous, we can enjoy having a dream
UNFULFILLED because the desire itself is the joy, and while we keep
dreaming, visualising and enjoying the passion in it, we are passionate
and inspired and become inspiring ourselves

We have the capacity, if we so want, to enjoy visions and dreams that
have not manifested in physical reality, the act of working on the vision
is its own recompense – this gives me leave to continue my favourite
activity: developing and enjoying visions although I have no ability to
manifest these in reality

Dreaming for the sake of dreaming alone - the only requirement is never
to present any dream as reality and confuse myself and others about the
level of reality -this I decide because I HATE it when commenting on a
poet just to receive the cold reply that the poem is a piece of fiction

If I want to read fiction, I Google a book and read it - when reading poetry,
context and situation are important, real feelings - clearly state this is fiction 
with imitation feelings when such is the case - Aha, I have spelled out my 
fresh new desire:

I want honesty making real interaction possible, not fantasy presented as
fact in order to seem sensational, but no sensible comment is possible
other than nice fiction, pal - I prefer reality poems like you write, real
feeling that stirs the deepest parts of the heart

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...