Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Irrationality (Revised)



............My sister Elreza









                         And I...........








Sometimes I forget the only thing
that works for my sister and me is
irrationality; looking at our dreams
with a logical eye I take fright

Yet dreams brought us from angst

to life, got us over the fears that
beset us when we were small and
let us return to our inner visions

Illusions we see when trying to

make something beautiful but which
look naïve and childish, cannot be
measured with stark objectivity

Our descriptions confer beauty to

objects we make which are awkward
and skew – yet we dream trusting on
inner eye to create reality

Of an astral dimension where creation

is done by mental power only without
need for physical labour, something
we’re not good at…

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...