Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Feelings And Emotional Events

Nobody can prescribe to us about fantasies and keep a tight rein on
our thoughts, only we can decide what we do with our own thoughts
I have managed to banish most fantasies completely and to make
the best of the little life I lead in the here and now

This is progress, it seems, and I willingly submit to the discipline with-
out pain because I believe consciousness continues like electricity and
magnetism when the physical instrument - body and mind - or a radio,
computer or toaster - is destroyed - the sound waves remain

To be resurrected in the next radio or to change into pure energy and
traverse the universe and beyond - I believe ENERGY is AWARE and
INTELLIGENT and BENEVOLENT, without need of sensory equipment
AND I know you respect my need for such beliefs

In order to live the little life I have on this earth, and whether I am right
or wrong, with my policy of being on my own without joining any groups,
I cannot cause any harm and exist in joy without despair which would
inevitably wreak havoc on my sanity and health

If I were to give up my beliefs – besides, I believe everything is true in
the sense that we can make any idea true by investing belief in it, so
it behoves me to choose the most wonderful things and invest it with
the power of my belief; criteria for choosing the most wonderful

Is determined by my life experience and reading of philosophy, all the
human sciences, history, as well as fantastic fiction that appeals to my
sense of beauty – nobody can prescribe this to another, individual
taste set the criteria, just as a TV set has certain colour settings

You are the product of your inner predispositions and experience, you
will find yourself resonating with certain things and rejecting others as
disgusting or implausible – the choice is yours, enjoy discovering your
inner self and trying to find mental balance while trying out

Various scenarios of realities and scripts for experimenting with feelings
and emotional events and choose those that bring the most benefits to
you and your loved ones…

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...