Wednesday, August 15, 2012

A Shot Of Adrenaline

As day progresses the Pregabalin loses
control over my central nervous system,
early morning all feeling is gone; used to
kick off my shoes, now  can keep them on 
until the afternoon when nerve signals from 
my feet reach my brain demanding  release 
immediately, my hands obey willingly

My early morning face, nice and pale, now
starts to glow again, cheeks red; doing neck
exercise cause nerve endings to complain,
and when feeling upset the same fever of
my youth appears - seems I have more
adrenaline than Pregabalin can stop, my
nervous system can override any drug

A comforting thought - any drug aborts
when I need a shot of adrenaline…

Lyrica Dairies 15 August 2012

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...