Tuesday, August 14, 2012

This Spastic Person

Pulling faces as I push my head
into my neck to realign vertebrae
that cause pain as this exercise
requires effort until feeling pain -
thus I’m in pain all day long

Everybody awed by the faces I
make in my strenuous attempt to
reach the threshold of pain, but it
is not possible, my brain refuses
to hurt itself, my hands useless  

Waiting for the lift practising bends
enabling me to touch my toes; the
poor security men watching us on
closed circuit TV must wonder why
this spastic person works here

Looking like an angry English lady  
discovering dust on her bookcase,
nose in the air - to become pain-
free I remain in pain all day, isn’t
this just amazing!

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...