Friday, August 17, 2012

Tether My Free-Wheeling Mind


Finally finished reading The Valley Of Fear - I freaked out,
ran shouting through the house: Sherlock Holmes is the
best, once again, history of early America, Pinkerton Men,
lawlessness, Arthur Conan Doyle changing me into a convert
for law and order

Helped me to cross the border between wishing for freedom
and being responsible, now I really have nothing else to read,
tomorrow I must go to the library or die in agony and sorrow,
being without mental stimulation would turn me into the devil
himself, fire and brimstone

A whirling dervish of impatience to get my hands on something
that will tether my free-wheeling mind…

“Sherlock Holmes – The Complete Illustrated Novels” – Reprinted
in 1991 Reed International Books Ltd.

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...