Saturday, September 8, 2012

Lovely Hindu Diet


Finally figured out why my diets never work – because I practice
Hindu principles when starting a new diet regime, at first it is all a
new convert’s Medieval fervour and ascetics, eating only prescribed
food, cholesterol, caffeine and sugar-free, no chocolates, cakes and
bread, nothing I like, only green tea, salads, fruits, almonds and honey
and yogurt – then comes the backlash
 
I desperately need to eat the forbidden stuff, my old diet, a pantheon of
former gluttony gods – crawl back and ere long I’m eating the old illegal
foods together with the new healthy additions, devoted to ALL culinary
gods I assimilate the new within the old and eat twice as much as before,
like a true Hindu paying respects to all the gods dreamt into existence
in this universe - I honour ALL foods
 
Regardless of oil, fat, cholesterol, sugar and wheat content - every new
diet becomes just new additions to the diet I already love – thus I’m
worse off than I were before the new regime kicked off, should I
market the lovely Hindu diet soon…

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...