Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Vastly Different Horizons (Revised)

The little doll I bought yesterday was
too dull so I bought sunshine dollops,
beautiful yellow flowers, everybody
immediately begs me for them

Added these to the right side of my screen
yellow and purple delight; smeared butter,
healthy and rich in vitamins, on a Crunchie
bar, yellow honeycomb inside

My French Révision text shining yellow
also– insidiously gold is taking control of
my life, I can’t abide rose pink, disturbs
the golden vision of my other flowers

And the two dolls turn away from each
other – like my sister and I – one mind
focused on vastly different horizons
in order to weave a lovely life…

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pretty! This has been an extremely wonderful article. Many thanks for supplying this info.
My page > leon is awesome

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...