Sunday, October 21, 2012

Ride on Tiaan’s Bike


Went for a ride on Tiaan’s bike, the sensation of wind on my skin,
the wind sighing in my ears - only the seat is too hard, but it’s great
to ride a bike - felt so enthusiastic about life, adrenaline and self-
confidence providing inspiration to fix my room and cut my hair as
the hairdresser never does it the way I want. After jumping about and
playing around it is time to wash up and tidy the kitchen so we can
start making a mess again, preparing a late dinner as Tiaan is
working at the yoghurt place and will return rather late. Nici took
the photo of me with the safety helmet I wore for my bike ride, I
like a bicycle - but oh, to go for a spin on a fast motorbike-
holding tight as Petrus accelerates to 200 km….

Sunday 21 October 2012

1 comment:

Gerhard said...

Klink soos heerlike pret - Jy lyk goed met die fietsrypet :)

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...