Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Adding Butter to my Coffee

I am considering adding butter to my coffee to see what it
tastes like, have been dreaming of a Tibetan Lama adding
yak butter to tea traditionally, maybe the added goodness of
vitamin A and K would change an ordinary drink into something
nourishing - why wait and hesitate, why wonder whether it can work

I shall run down to the kitchen and put my plan into action, I have
done enough French revision without being able to access the
memory stick that was given to me, instead of fretting and
feeling guilty I shall make haste to try my new idea, adding
butter to make coffee less threatening to our health…
 
Diary Notes Tuesday 9 October 2012

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...