Sunday, February 17, 2013

Confession (REVISED)

Explaining the route to me as if I were an idiot made
me very angry; I volunteered to play chauffer on the
route that you’d described, didn’t need a diatribe as
well. Confessed transgressions to Nici on the return
trip after completing the errand – she admitted to
doing the same profane thing – we both laughed,
acknowledging it was not fun, done out of boredom

To escape the strangulation of having no social life at
home – I’m so proud of her innovative spirit, clearly
we’re of the same genes, laughing together sharing a
shooter so I know we’re really friends; she’s free to tell
me everything – maybe I can relate the transgressions
of my youth so she too might learn from them …

16 February 2013

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...