Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Time To Savour Everything

An afternoon of sensory experience:
first the water in the pool cradled in
my hands, velvet texture, bulging as
I trailed my hands, then cuddled the
water in rounded forms, afterwards
the rain came down, a sunset in gold
and pink, sun shining while it’s raining,
my heart filled to overflowing, beauty
of it all, my translation pain forgotten,
watched a movie with the kids, all the
mythical figures resurrected, memory
of you in a dream believing me when
I say that I have never seen anything
like this; the dream fills my heart and
gives me power to start again, all the
fantasies safely in my heart, no vision
allowed to depart – I keep them all
because eternity is very long and I
need time to savour everything…

19 February 2013

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...