Thursday, April 18, 2013

Green So Exquisite [Revised]


Green is my theme, emerald in spring tendrils,
blue images tinted with avocado hints heralded
by lime dishcloths (for my cups), jade facecloths
(for my hands after eating), olive plastic bottles,
three separate bunches of verdant rose stems,
a delicate rose in shimmering silk, rose-buds
and four roses on their own

I keep facecloths near for an invigorating effect
of my eyes meeting bright energy of jade, a
power surge, promise of sunlight illuminating
tree leaves, softening pink of my blouse, this
illustrated paper background soothes; it helps
because I have just destroyed my document,
replaced the list with another now it is gone,
to be redone

But the power surge of this green so exquisite
in lemon and lime helps me to stay strong, I
sigh and put my document on a lemon green
memory stick to take home, the magic of
modern technology combined in one!

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...