Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Share Your Ideas (Revised)

What do you think first thing of a morning? Of wonderful
tales naturally; stories, romance, lovely people in plays,
animals with names, singing nuns impressing the pope,
tiny mermaids’ tails turning into feet when a sea witch
is bribed by their vocal chords to go forth mute but still
beautiful, on legs which hurt as they dance – sadly a
soulless mermaid dies utterly when her life ends – or
 
Of angry Rumpelstiltzkin stomping a hole and falling
through the floor – whatever we first think is what we
should be doing as our life’s calling, for me stories of
glory, my next favourite reading, illustrations complete
the feelings, my third is listening to wonderful tales
related by others, especially stories for children –
like ‘Fairytales’ by Hans Christian Anderson and
 
Perrault’s ‘Twelve Dancing Princesses’ – if writing of
feelings it’s of utmost importance especially, it might
be your dream and you will find joy follows for you;
life is incomplete if I cannot express overpowering
emotions, if you love sounds and words as symbols
fraught with deeper meaning – write them down,
share your ideas
 
3 April 2013

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...