Tuesday, April 30, 2013

This Reality (REVISED)

You spoiled my nice surprise – the moment is gone, the
void needs to be filled with great joy, apologies cannot
replace a magical moment dashed to pieces; ‘tho you
don’t deserve my good thoughts, all things considered,
I’ll preserve my noble sentiments about you

I must find advantage to be derived from this event; you
keep my feet anchored, remind me human relationships
also contain disappointment and it will be so ‘til the end
of time; if not you, would it have been someone else to
have kicked me so readily?

Not the kind saleslady who helped without making me
wait in a queue, nor my supervisor who should hate
my miserable attempts at translation, no, it had to be
you – thank you for this lesson to never forget love
is conditional – we can give our love unconditionally

In principle only but not in practice of this reality…

30 April 2013

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...