Sunday, April 28, 2013

Writing Time Travel Into Any Situation

Sunday night - the weekend targetted on getting ready for Monday
the early morning routine so as to glide into the seat and take the
reins first thing - tonight Tiaan and I watched Men in Black III

It was clear that poor Ecclesiastes had only part of the truth when
he complained everything always stays the same - he definitely did
not know of all the alternatives to this universe; all the possibilities

Offered by writing time travel into any situation, everything keeps
proliferating and the human imagination grows so fast as illustrated
by our science; I do not fear tomorrow any more knowing life is -

One big promise that we fill with our living...

28 April 2013

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...