Thursday, May 9, 2013

A Point Of Light (REVISED)



Maybe my imagination is big enough to agree
out-of-body experience is possible; I respect those
who teach about adventures in other dimensions
but with sense of direction lacking I’d morph into
a pinpoint of light, lose my way so I’d never return
to manage and effectively live my life

Moving about as restless light isn’t the right way
to pass time – I’m sure human imagination can
make any idea come true through focus – I love
to read what travellers say and marvel at their
fearless spirit, Von Neumann said life is a figment
of the collective imagination therefore anything

Can be achieved through enough belief; I keep my
powers of believing for things acceptable to my
loved ones, unwilling to leave, live in an ashram,
look for enlightenment among saffron-clad men
living on high mountaintops, neither to become
a nun meditating sin out of me, but

Neither shall I forget all wonderful possibilities
offered by these alternatives – will look into it
when my consciousness has been released from
this physical house and I can choose, amongst
all other things, to become anything I like –
even such as a point of light!


http://www.monroeinstitute.org – Quoted from this website:
“…asked about the concept of an astral body apart from the physical
body we occupy. He said we have the impression that when out-of-body
we retain a bodily form similar to our physical façade, but he no longer
experienced himself that way, he thought of himself "like a point of light."
 The notion of a second body was a carryover perception from Earth-life
beliefs. The humanoid form is simply "local traffic" on the interstate.”

9 May 2013

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...