Saturday, May 18, 2013

Sunday Morning Notes

My Sunday Morning Project is to decide what to do to make the best use of
time: first is finding a new hot water bottle for Nici, after two months of non-
stop coughing her computer was moved from the study into her bedroom, the
most delightful room in the house; I never could convince my beloved to do
this before - therefore it is a victory that he decided to do this all by himself


Now Nici sits on her bed ensconced in a nest of blankets and pillows, busy with
her photoshop project, comfortable and warm  - and I have the cold study to my-
self, all tidy and freezing where I created work  space by balancing the laptop on
a card-board box- another victory is I succeeded in decorating my bedside table;
my beloved’s side is austerity itself - a pile of books and a single white candle

 
My side is vibrant with colours, the green of sunlit leaves, the glow of flowers
in yellow, purple and pink; the rustic brown of the nativity scene; paper doll &
three smaller dolls to keep me company – my Astrogenetic sign means I can’t
master interior decorating with classical lines, the more I try, the more eclectic
my corner becomes - symbolism is SO much more important than appearance


19 May 2013

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...