Monday, May 6, 2013

Become Overpowering Again


My perspective is that I am undercover poet writing interesting anecdotes
that a few people might read and feel enriched by knowing others like me
share their experience whether it is happiness or gloom, hope, eternal life
or angry doom, dreams or visions – I write for the anonymous people who
have to work from eight to five like me, live in a work station and bring little
things with them to make an assembly-line life interesting, read books, have
children and watch them create their own lives, visit with family and feel
stupefied that nothing ever seems to change between siblings - I describe
my experience and feelings as it is the only way to deal with the waves of
thought and emotion that threaten to become overpowering again…
 
 
Today I read my guru says:
 
“What anyone else has or does not have has nothing to do with you, the
only thing that affects your experience is the way you utilize energy with
your thought. Your abundance or lack of it in your experience has nothing
to do with anybody else, only with YOUR PERSPECTIVE, your offering of
thought. If you want your fortunes to shift, begin telling a different story.”

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...