Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Beauty In The Fabric Of Your Being


When I talk to some people, they make me feel bad. BUT when I
talk to you, I feel warm, accepted, appreciated, happy, delighted 
and expectant.

When you write your poems or your messages, I see a delighted person
who LOVES life with an overpowering intensity, who LOVES people
including me, who dotes on her beloved whoever he may be, and you
are spontaneous, excited about existence, and impatient to do anything
and everything life offers you.

You sparkle through your words, your personality is generous, and though
you have been confronted with too many problems, your inner light still
shines brightly and you rush to my aid to reassure me of goodness 
whenever I feel down.

Thus I present you with the picture of the beautiful music I find in your
words, expressions and ideas. You are impulsive and lively and after the
operation, your delight with life will return – because it is the main part of
you.

And you are allowed to feel as if no beauty accrues to you at present, 
because you are forced into the role of patient and your hair and head 
are at stake – but I pray for you every night and thus the angels whose 
existence is contentious but who have never left me, have been alerted 
to your problems and will help you as much as you allow them to.

You are beautiful Tara, do not limit beauty to physical appearance – 
and when you are well, you can use the logical accoutrements to 
exemplify the inner beauty in appearance also! 

For Tara McHale 
7 May 2013

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...