Sunday, May 19, 2013

Illegal Pink Proliferating

Found an electric warmer pad for Nici and the illegal pink
fleeces are proliferating, found the softest pink fleece with
a heart design for her, she loved it and promised not to tell
her dad what a spendthrift I have become, now to clean my
corner in the lounge housing my figurines and crystals, not
to forget the special fairy, then to cover the table with a new
embroidered white cloth my beloved bought under duress
as he found my behaviour while shopping exasperating
 
I can’t wait to see the effect and in a celebration of the new-
found love for pink I’m wearing pink pyjamas which might
easily be mistaken, with a little bit of imagination, for a track
suit; a rose-coloured glasses perspective makes life seem so
wonderful - the world concurs because the sun has just escaped
the cloud cover and the whole world starts to glow; but it is time
to put the computer away and stop procrastinating, I want
to start cleaning the glass table corner - life is delectable

When simple pleasures like these put me in a Zen trance of
quiet, satisfied tranquillity…
 
19 May 2013

 

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...