Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Party Blues (Rev.)

I pay for yesterday’s party now - excess sugar,
wine & spiced meat - yet it’s a willing penalty;
a walking-around ghost, head down under my
pink hat, the world a million miles away

Unfocused eyes, sound-sensitised ears, mind
spinning outside reality, such is the price I
pay forpartaking in dad’s birthday, I wish
to feel better with my head all closed up

Right now my cranium feels wide open - worms
crawling on my brain; sleepy but the catatonia
keeps me stuck to my seat - a wide and deep
depression like the biggest dark hole

Pulls me down helplessly spinning, swallows
me whole, leaving only alienation and pain...

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...