Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Wonderful Release (Rev.)

Escaped into a children’s movie with music
from Giselle and Swan Lake though reading
the tragic-romantic story of Giselle savaged
my headache - why save the dishonest Duke
while faithful Hilarion suffers a terrible fate?

I don’t want to read Swan Lake’s story again;
just love the music, seeing dolls dancing their
parts takes away shock at close-ups of how
unnatural dancers’ feet look in ballet shoes -
I prefer dressing-room views of doll dancers

Preparing for the big event - as it put me in
a hypnotic trance that cleared symptoms of
allergy from my head; escapism cherished
in watching more fantasy movies to dream
in the wonderful release which adventures

Like these offer allergy sufferers like me!

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...