Friday, June 27, 2014

Sing To The Sea [REV.]


Visiting with Tinker Bell, my twin sis, she is
sunny & practical, does everything herself;
I’m Periwinkle - living in the snow though I
adore the sun myself - together we’ve still
to learn the secrets of wings, how to glow
when we see each other instead of anger
and argument; we’re on our way to see
mom, Queen of Hearts, and dad - Conan


It’s past twelve already - I’ve yet to plan &
pack, & should things go wrong get ready
to face adversity, though I am prepared to
like everything as long as we return to the
water-fall in the mountain, which is more
beautiful than anything I can imagine


And if the mist lies quiet in the dells I want
to stop and stare amazed, not charge past
at the speed of wind; I want to feel beauty
of the Cape, experience the restrained but
zany nostalgia of that pristine mountain
world, walk on the beach, sing to the sea…


No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...