Friday, August 22, 2014

Forever My Friend [REV.]

Finally time to order my thoughts - I want to focus
on Tara, listen to her voice flowing in verse which
impresses beautifully as tonal harmony in rhythmic
melody so pure it caresses my ears - until now I’d
never believed how sweet such lines could be


Tho’ she's ill and quiet her voice - in sending SMS
messages an inner fount of joyousness makes her
words ring inspiring me still, reaching my heart with
her sincere, emotional touch; Tara's beauty shines
out of her mind brilliantly - I can feel her genius


Stirring my soul and I know she will write delightful
verses again, I visualise a golden light of love and
devotion making her feel strong & loved; I want to 
to convey admiration for her special talent which
as once manifest in her beautiful mind, will exist


Forever, the songs she sings in her passionate
abandonment to living dangerously, expressing
the feeling of joie de vivre in tumultuous lines &
with enduring wit as she nurtures her gift and
crafts the most incredible poems - will shine

Eternally: Dear poetess and mischievous friend,
I’ll always cherish your friendship & amity; when
we get together we shall enjoy talking each other
to death, rejoice in this wonderful world - which
gave birth to the inimitable, irrepressible 


Unique and sparkling Tara, forever my friend…

[ORIGINAL:]

My Friend Forever

Finally time to order my thoughts - I want to focus
on Tara to listen to her voice flowing in verse, how
impressed I was as the sound flowed into a rhythmic
melody so pure, it caressed my ears, I could scarcely
believe how sweet such amazing lines could be


Now she's ill, her voice is quiet - yet when she sends
a text message her inner fountain of joyous power still
makes her words ring - inspiring me and making my
heart sing with sincere emotion - my friend's beauty
shines in her brilliant mind and I can feel her genius


Stirring my soul, convinced Tara will write delightful
verses again, visualising the golden light of love &
devotion making her feel loved and strong, wishing
to convey my admiration for her special talent which
will exist forever once having manifested in her


Beautiful mind, I shall hear the pure notes she will emit
for all eternity; enjoying the sweet, simple delight of her
childlike abandon to the wonder of life, her bubbling wit
which will endure forever as she has nurtured her gift and
crafted some of the most startling poems I ever


Had the privilege to read - to Tara the dearest poetess
and mischievous friend: I shall always cherish your
friendship and when we get together, enjoy talking
each other to death - giddy about the marvels of life
in this wonderful world - which gave birth to the


Unique and darling Tara, my friend forever…

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...