Thursday, August 28, 2014

Only Thank Annette

She is sweet - most importantly, honest to the
core, never false, always herself, it is a joy to
have her around, she adds value to everything
she does – even read a verse for my daughter 
and helped to make it flow – I can ask her any-
thing and trust her with everything, she is such
a controlled human being, knows exactly what
she wants, a privilege to finally have her as a
colleague, when she edits she is unassuming
yet makes it better and I love it, never superior


Always explains and the improvement is there
to see; I can only thank Annette, she’s a gem
when I needed help with practical packing she
solved the conundrum and when translation in-
to Afrikaans was a problem, she touched it so
lightly with magic and added scanned pages
so the client could read the whole document
in one go – what joy to live in such a world –
where one person brings down the moon, sun
and stars just by their presence!


[28 August 2014]

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...