Friday, August 22, 2014

You Are Made Of Fizz


Dear Tara, William James is a treat, combining philosophy

which I love, with psychology which I hate, and theology, a

suspicious subject, and coming up with Pragmatism - with
 
this straightforward strategy I can get on.



Quantum physics shows that it is the power of our belief which

makes things true and gives form to the jellylike substance of

potential reality – waiting for us to fill it with meaning.



This is how I know prayer is fulfilled – not because of a Jupiter

in a statue-like pose, but the magnetic focus leading us to the

things we love to define and analyse.



My desire is to escape from the terrible self-flagellation for being

incapable of producing the kind of acceptable work that will prove

me normal and not Quasimodo, the hunchback of Notre Dame.



And I wish for a MIRACLE for you; that you get well and we can

have fun because you were born with a fountain of joy in you and

illness made joy seem to fly away – but that fountain of joy is with-

in you and will well up every time you relax in contentment.



There is a sparkle in you, a shimmering and sizzling – and this will

never go away. YOU are MADE of fizz, sizzle, popping bubbles and

razzmatazz - walking on the clouds is what you do and the clouds are

waiting for you – now you’re lounging about - yet the clouds will

always be there for you to bestride as soon as joy lifts you again!

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...