Saturday, July 30, 2011

A Great Drawback

Wish I could say what I mean - wish I could
express my feelings, wish I had a friend who
could understand, wish there were one whom
I could trust, who had the disposition and time
to listen until I managed to say everything

Someone to help unravel the puzzle so I can
become reconciled and resigned to my fate,
to laugh at my shortcomings and tease me
for being bad; having lost the ability to talk
it is impossible to say anything – I find

Oblique reference in other people’s words;
trusting consciousness goes on after this
physical existence; free from astrogenetic
limitation in a different realm where the
spirit is free to choose its destiny

Without limitation by a million variables - my
current personality is a great drawback, a step
back in the progress of spiritual evolution; but
it will enrich awareness - though the price for
the experience gained… is painful…

…in the extreme…

(I know the fault is mine)

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...