Monday, July 4, 2011

Swaying Then Dancing (Revised)

There’s no escape from scrambled thoughts,
while crushed under a grey day reports of my
mother in pain, and Carine, weighed down by
four steel pegs and ten screws in her leg,

Went out marching, swaying then dancing
to musical rhythms, becoming one with the
beat of the universe, careless to the world
as velvet voices sing delight into my mind

“Let me whisper in your ear, say the words you
want to hear, I’m in love with you, just the two
of us, the only sound that you will hear is when
I whisper in your ear - I love you”

“All over the world people just like us are falling
in love…” and I feel all the people like me
joyously swaying in every possible universe…

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...