Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Play and Laugh

Mom’s friend Tienie went looking for her
last night, after asking around, scouting
the hospital, found her in Ward 2C, took
her pillows and blankets

Tonight Tienie ventured forth again with
soup and pudding; mom fed really well;
driven in the wheel-chair; Director Susan
from Kosmos old-age home

Is still trying to bring mom her very own
wheel-chair for driving on her own – Tienie
called me, so happy, mom taken care of,
earlier mom told me about

The Laughing Club run by Tienie at Kosmos,
how they get old people to play and laugh -
I am delighted – mom is doing what she
loves most; getting people

To have lots of fun, without music and
laughter, life is nothing - she says…

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...