Saturday, July 30, 2011

Painful Day

This painful day is nearly over, the awful ending
of the book ‘Moving Pictures’ by Terry Pratchett;
dreams shattered, characters returning to the
mundane world from which they had almost made
an escape; Dungeon Dimension creatures made
a mess of a brilliant new technology – this ending
does not work for me, I am totally depressed and
need a break from bleak ideas; feeling sad about
the state of idiosyncratic reality and my complete
inability to fit into without killing the self-righteous
who waste my time and change the world into a
most forbidding place; please let lightning strike
all those who seek the shard in other people’s
eye while ignoring the darkness obscuring their
own self-opinionated view – even if it means the
lighting should strike me first…

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...