Friday, July 1, 2011

A Mother's Embrace


Went home to get the car, you pressed
two books by Terry Pratchett into my
hands, as I realized my treasure the sun
exploded in bright delight, the deep blue
sky ballooned, I nearly swooned in my
delirious joy to read “Thief of Time”

Susan’s romantic entanglement with an
anthropomorphic personification – I love
adding my personal interpretation to the
super-cool text, enriching its meaning,
making it more enticing than originally
intended; I danced into Carine’s room

Sharing my overflowing cup, but she was
depressed, today is not my best, she softly
replied with a sigh - I cannot force my joy on
her, cannot take away her pain for a respite,
can only weave beautiful dreams for her
sustenance as soon as she starts to -

Seek the solace of loving company, a
mother’s embrace to make her
feel safe…

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...