Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Delight I Would Go Without

Descent into darkness, vertigo and narcolepsy,
being a thinking spirit locked up in an immobile
body, tomorrow the fight against the negative
effects of tension begins, chronic fatigue is too
strenuous, my head weighs a million tonnes, my
eyes become two black holes devouring the light
without reflecting anything, darkness becomes
overpowering; sinking, sinking without the ability
to communicate my plight, almost time to go home
and continue the fight in different circumstances,
the delight of such self-discipline, fighting for
control of one’s brain and body; indescribable -
I would rather go without!

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...