Monday, July 30, 2012

Life In Bluish Green (Revised)


Incredible, subject to neither excessive joy nor dramatic 
depression, immobile all day researching terms for 
my texts, no emotional response to the world 
outside: thus it would seem I achieved my 
object of becoming a machine

Checking statistics without stress, a single-minded
focus on my text within these four walls of reality,
no concern about any other thing on earth – the
opportunity to enjoy a peace and calm normal
people feel when working without interruption

At last satisfied with the visible part of life in
Stoicism, no floating on a dream nor sinking
into black nothingness, life in bluish green, no
third voice to make comments, scenery arranged
in Framework 2 without my help

30 June 2012

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...