Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Killed On Sight


Shoot the messenger, shoot the messenger,
I can’t stand messengers, don’t ever bring me
a message, let me find out everything I want
to know by myself, let me close my eyes and
stopper my ears and decide what I want to
hear, let me kill all messengers before they
open their mouths – keep your information
to yourself, don’t tell me who said what to
whom, I do not care to hear anything about
their opinion, if they cannot take the trouble
to tell me themselves, I cannot care less what
they said and all it reveals is how they think
and how they interpret the world, their
perspective - I see the world in a different
way and cannot care less what a third party
said – so all messengers beware, you will be
killed on sight!

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...