Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Dreams Coming True


Finally one of my dreams is coming true: to be a robot,
impervious, undisturbed, calm, unemotional, cool, able
to sit in one position all day long and do just one thing:
translating, no feeling response to anything – because
no noradrenaline, no fight or flight response – I always
took flight – now almost nothing can evoke a reaction,
this medication is straight from heaven, always wished
I could sit quietly like my colleagues and just do my
work without wondering about the meaning of life
or the reason for being, all feedback to my brain is
interrupted so the little alien in my head is unaware
of what’s going on and gets a rest, what bliss;
normally I am so frustratingly anxious and now –
I’m like a real human being, the stony kind –
just right to enjoy my work without thinking!

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...