Friday, July 27, 2012

Impossible To Understand


Sad my lament: lovely Lyrica composing
lyrical, melodious time lines around me,
cannot block allergic reaction, a festive
muesli breakfast led to allergy causing
short-circuiting brain and confusion

Yet still free from neuropathic pain - thus
Lyrica blocks feedback from neck to feet
only my eyes became unglued making it
impossible to understand the text I am
reading,  a typical story of avarice

And greed, two criminals fighting, one
enlisting Interpol’ help, the world will
not suffer for waiting to read about
breach of trust; catching an alleged
thief only means the first one

Won the argument, justice is not done
nor can it be in our illusive world of
contextual events and arguments…

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...