Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Quite Wonderful


Cool, calm and immobile as a rock, en-
joying existence without any thought to
scare me into leaving my being, to flee
to an alternative universe
 
I stay can here without fear, no anxiety
forcing me to overeating and dreaming
no flushing red cheeks every 5 minutes
informing the world I’m confused
 
No need to carry a storybook everywhere
I go - keeping my feet planted on mother
earth - no feeling the need to find words
to transcend this moment in time
 
No running around because I can sit still
and concentrate, looking for little details
for my little text, no surging emotions to
make me sing just to cry afterwards
 
I want to live like this for a while, it must be
the way others experience the world, it is
quite wonderful…

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...